Sunday, March 23, 2008




Happy Easter!

The Gates of Hell swung open wide and Death could not prevail.... darkness could not contain the Light. The Risen Savior lives, in our hearts, if we only swing open the gates and tear down the walls around our hearts.

Will you dare to answer the knock at the door of your heart?

This is not a one-time deal, but a choice to be made daily. If virtues were attained as an accomplishment, there would be no need for the perpetual re-reading of Holy Scriptures and other writings such as our Rule.

So, do not despair, my beloved readers, I know this of which I speak, and I want to comfort and encourage you today on your sojourn. Take a break, rest under a tree for a spell. Remember the Isrealites followed the cloud by day and fire by night. When the cloud stopped, so did they. Are you discouraged that the cloud doesn't seem to have moved for you, leading you in some direction, in any direction, for a very long time?

Trust in God. True humility begins to be formed when we accept the unwilled parts of our life, as God reveals His plan. Please pray for me; I will be praying for you during this Eastertide, time of gladness. Pax.

No comments: